Tuesday, June 9, 2009

So the weather here has finally gotten better this enabled me to go outside to take some pictures and also I got to go for a ride down to the port. The port is located 53 miles away from the main mine site. So alot of times there is ample wildlife, earlier in the day I missed out on some bear cubs that were hanging out on the port road. So I had to zoom zoom the bears we did see. I have a day till I depart and I am overjoyed in that. Its kelp time in Unalakleet but I think they maybe all done by the time I am out of here.



A bear chillin on the tundra






Ore trucks haul the final product to the port to be shipped out





Ok so i resized this pictures and they make them look weird so this is the last one i am going to resize :)


Momma moose shaking it like a salt shaker




B&W, she's thinking great the papparazi again



She doesn't look very happy





The port is still enclosed with ice, i was out there singing " Ice ice baby"




A bear that is happy not to be asleep







The times of spring, B&W



The weather is still beautiful
Until next time everyone be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment