Monday, March 9, 2009

THE STORMS SEEM TO NEVER END!




We have had the worst storms lately!! It started early this morning. I woke up to a HUGE storm in Nome, and Sam finally got it at Red Dog Mine around 5pm. The storm has kept me stuck in my house all day. I finally had to go outside in the afternoon for a bathroom relief for my dog. So while I was out I took some pics to share. The snow drifts are in an abundance in our drive...and they are as tall as our house. I can't get out of my main door b/c the snow is completely drifted up. My second door is getting there, but it is much lower than my main door. The storm is still blowing like crazy and is supposed to last till 6am or so. We will see though! :) Maybe I will get a "snow-day" on Monday!!!??? yay!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment